Let's Follow the Instructions
It's time to join ESL Library as a student. Did your teacher send you an email invitation to join ESL Library?
- Go to your email inbox.
- Find the invitation from your teacher to join ESL Library.
- Click the blue Join Now button.
- Choose the green box. Create an Account. (It's your first time using ESL Library.)
- Fill out the form. Start by adding your first name and last name.
- Add your email address.
- Add a password.
- Click Create an Account.
- Choose an avatar (a picture for your profile page).
- Click Start Learning.
You are now on your Student Dashboard! This is where you will see your ESL Library assignments.
Next time you come to ESL Library, go to esllibrary.com/students and go to the Log In form. Use the same email and password.
- You only use the email invitation one time.
- Next time, go to esllibrary.com/students and Log In. Use the same email address and password each time you log in.