Let's Follow the Instructions
It's time to join ESL Library as a student. Did your teacher send you an email invitation to join ESL Library? Watch this video to sign up.
Did your teacher invite you to sign up with a class code? Watch this video instead.
Let's Review the Instructions
- Go to your email inbox.
- Find the invitation from your teacher to join ESL Library.
- Click the blue Join Now button.
- Choose the green box. Make a new account.
- Your teacher already added your first name and last name. (You can change it.) Click Next.
- Create a password. Don't forget it. Click Next.
- Choose an avatar for your student profile. Click Next.
You are now on your Student Dashboard! This is where you will see your ESL Library assignments.
Next time you come to ESL Library, go to esllibrary.com/students and choose Log In. Use the same email and password.
- You only use the email invitation one time.
- Next time, go to esllibrary.com/students and choose the yellow Log In box. Use the same email address and password each time you log in.
- Here's a helpful reminder video: Sign Up or Log In?