Let's Follow the Instructions
It's time to join ESL Library as a student at: esllibrary.com/students. Did your teacher send you a class code? Watch this video to + Sign up for the very first time.
Did your teacher invite you to ESL Library with a link in an email? Watch this video instead.
Let's Review the Instructions
- Go to esllibrary.com/students.
- Click on the small, blue Sign up box in the top right corner. (It's your first time here.)
- Type your first name and last name.
- Create a username and password. Don't forget it. (Write it down on a piece of paper.)
- Add your email (or skip this step).
- Choose an avatar for your student profile.
- Click Join a Class.
- Enter the class code that your teacher gave you.
- Click Join.
- You only use the class code one time.
- Next time you come to ESL Library remember to Log In instead. Go to esllibrary.com/students and Log In with your username and password.
- If you forget your password, ask your teacher for help.
Do you have a problem or question? Visit this post: FAQs for Students Using ESL Library.