Our student log in page looks a bit different now!
- If you don't have an account, choose Create an Account in the top right corner. Fill out the form.
- If you already have an ESL Library student account, type your username and password and Log in.
- If you forget your username or password, ask your teacher to reset it. (Don't sign up again.)
- Go to esllibrary.com/students
- Create an Account if you are new.
- Log in if you already have an account. (You already have a username and password. Use these each time you log in. Don't reuse an invitation code.)
Did you forget your username or password? Your teacher can tell you your username or reset your password for you. See Frequently Asked Questions for Students Using ESL Library for more help.