Beg – Low Int
In this lesson, students learn to reproduce the /r/ sound. They practice writing and producing the sound through various tasks and compare /r/ and /l/. Includes a pronunciation diagram and audio.
Note: You can also use this lesson with higher-level students that need to practice this tricky sound.
- pronouncing /r/
- listen and repeat
- comparing /r/ and /l/
- Pronouncing /r/(Reference)
- Listen & Repeat(Flashcard Set)
- Image Match A(Image Match)
- Image Match B(Image Match)
- Image Match C(Image Match)
- See & Say(Speaking Task)
- Comparing /r/ and /l/(Reference)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)