Beg – Low Int
In this lesson, students learn to reproduce the /b/ sound. They practice writing and producing the sound through various tasks and compare /b/ and /p/. Includes a pronunciation diagram and audio.
Note: You can also use this lesson with higher-level students that need to practice this tricky sound.
- pronouncing /b/
- listen and repeat
- comparing /b/ and /p/
- Picture Dictionary(Flashcard Set)
- Pronouncing /b/(Reference)
- Listen & Repeat(Reference)
- Image Match A(Image Match)
- Image Match B(Image Match)
- Image Match C(Image Match)
- See & Say(Speaking Task)
- Comparing /b/ and /p/(Reference)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)