Int – High Int
In this digital-only lesson featuring content from The Washington Post, students read a modified article about students who are revolting against anti-cheating software. Students learn new vocabulary and answer comprehension questions.
The article in this lesson contains some strong language. Please preview the reading before assigning it to your students.
- write (one) up
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)