Egypt's Lost Golden City
In this lesson featuring content from The Washington Post, students learn about an ancient city discovered by archeologists in Egypt. Students discuss related vocabulary and how society has changed since antiquity.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)