Soccer's Short-Lived Super League
In this lesson featuring modified content from The Washington Post, students learn about how plans for Europe's most popular soccer teams to come together and create a "super league" have been canceled. Students discuss related vocabulary and what it means to be part of a team. This lesson includes a speaking task.
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Comprehension(True or False)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)