Vaccine Skeptics Change Their Minds
In this digital-only lesson featuring modified content from The Washington Post, students read about a panel of former vaccine skeptics and the reasons why they changed their minds. This lesson includes comprehension and discussion questions and a video.
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Reading Comprehension(True or False)
- Video Activity(Open-Ended Questions)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)