Australia's Stolen Generations
In this lesson featuring a modified article from The Washington Post, students read about the Australian government's plan to pay reparations to the Indigenous children who were forcibly taken away from their families to attend boarding schools and religious institutions. This lesson includes comprehension and discussion questions.
- round up
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Comprehension(True or False)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)