Afghans Escape on a Cargo Plane
High Int – Adv
In this lesson featuring an article from The Washington Post, students read about the 600 Afghans who boarded an American cargo plane in order to escape Afghanistan after the Taliban took control of most of the country. This lesson includes comprehension and discussion questions.
Please preview the video before showing it in class.
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)