A Tolerant Taliban?
Int – High Int
In this lesson featuring a modified article from The Washington Post, students read about the Taliban's claims that they will be more tolerant of women and the worries of several Afghan women about the truth of this claim. This lesson includes a photo as well as comprehension and discussion questions.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- sharia law
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Photo Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)