In this lesson, students read about the EU's decision to restrict animal testing in the cosmetics industry. Students learn about both sides of the issue before participating in a debate.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- comprehension questions
- vocabulary review tasks
- discussion questions
- debate questions
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Type in the Blanks)
- Discussion or Writing(Reference)
- Sentence Stems for Debating(Reference)
- Debate #1(Reference)
- Debate #2(Reference)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)