Louis Armstrong is an American jazz legend. Though he loved music as a child, he had no money to buy an instrument. He was arrested at the age of twelve and the experience changed his life.
This lesson mentions the use of a gun. Teacher discretion is advised.
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- group discussion
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Multiple-Choice)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)