Charlie Chaplin grew up in orphanages and on the streets. After joining a musical troupe, he became the first movie star and a pioneer in movie making. He is known worldwide as "The Little Tramp."
This lesson mentions politics and communism. Teacher discretion is advised.
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- group discussion
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Multiple-Choice)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)