Miguel de Cervantes
Int – High Int
Miguel de Cervantes was a Spanish novelist, playwright and poet. He is best known for his novel Don Quixote, and for creating Don Quixote, the most famous figure in Spanish literature.
This lesson mentions pirates and enslaved people. Teacher discretion is advised.
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- group discussion
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Multiple-Choice)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)