Unlike many of the patients he helped, Dr. Kevorkian died of natural causes. In this lesson, students learn about this eccentric doctor. They interview each other about eccentric people in their own lives and practice the pronunciation of common diseases.
This lesson mentions suicide. Teacher discretion is advised.
- civil right
- flea market
- second-degree murder
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- group discussion
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Pronunciation Practice(Open-Ended Questions)
- Class Debate(Reference)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)