Students read a brief history of the controversial "King of Pop." They share their own musical preferences and discuss which modern musicians are like Michael Jackson. You may want to use this lesson as a springboard to discuss Michael Jackson's complicated legacy. Is it possible to separate the artist from the art?
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- too off
- make up for
- exotic pet
- involuntary manslaughter
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- group discussion
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- Vocabulary Review(Multiple-Choice)
- Guessing Game(Open-Ended Questions)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)