In this lesson, students read about the self-made billionaire from China who founded Alibaba, a successful e-commerce site. This lesson includes a reading (with audio), comprehension questions, vocabulary review tasks, and discussion questions.
This lesson mentions the word "beer." Teacher discretion is advised.
- born with a silver spoon in one’s mouth
- open doorways
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- writing task
- speaking task
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Vocabulary Review A(Multiple-Choice)
- Vocabulary Review B(Multiple-Choice)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)