Int – High Int
Students will read a short biography about the comic writer, editor, and producer Stan Lee. They will learn new vocabulary related to his life. This lesson includes comprehension and discussion questions as well as an assignment for further research.
This lesson mentions "anti-drug messages" in Stan Lee's work.
- odd jobs
- rise through the ranks
- vocabulary review
- comprehension questions
- discussion questions
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review A(Type in the Blanks)
- Vocabulary Review B(Multiple-Choice)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)