In this lesson, students read a short biography about Dr. Seuss, a famous illustrator and writer of children’s books. Students learn new vocabulary and practice their writing and listening skills.
Note: This lesson is currently in editing. The lesson will be updated to include information about the decision to stop publishing some of Dr. Seuss's titles due to the racist imagery in these books.
- vocabulary review
- writing practice
- listening gap-fill
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Vocabulary Review A(Multiple-Choice)
- Vocabulary Review B(Multiple-Choice)
- Writing Practice(Open-Ended Questions)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)