In this lesson, students read a short biography about Steve Irwin, an Australian animal expert and entertainer. Students learn new vocabulary and practice writing questions and listening.
This lesson mentions how Steve Irwin died from a stingray puncture to his heart. Teacher discretion is advised.
- vocabulary review
- comprehension questions
- listening gap-fill
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Vocabulary Review(Multiple-Choice)
- Writing Practice(Open-Ended Questions)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)