The Pentagon is the home of the United States Department of Defense. It has almost four million square feet of office space, which is more than any other office building in the world.
This lesson mentions the terrorist attacks of September 11, 2001. Teacher discretion is advised.
- support staff
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- group discussion
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Multiple-Choice)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)