Low Int – Int
In this lesson, students read about Anne Frank, a Jewish girl who hid with her family from the Nazis during World War II and wrote a famous diary. They also answer comprehension questions and review vocabulary from the reading.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- comprehension questions
- vocabulary review tasks
- word puzzle
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- Comprehension A(Open-Ended Questions)
- Comprehension B(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Open-Ended Questions)
- Discussion(Open-Ended Questions)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)