Low Int – Int
In this lesson, students read about Jackie Robinson, the first Black athlete to play in Major League Baseball. They also answer comprehension questions and review vocabulary from the reading.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- comprehension questions
- vocabulary review tasks
- word puzzle
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- Comprehension A(Open-Ended Questions)
- Comprehension B(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Open-Ended Questions)
- Discussion(Open-Ended Questions)
- Listen and Type(Type in the Blanks)