In this follow-up lesson to Preparing for a Negotiation, students practice their negotiating skills in informal and formal settings. Students perform a role-play using the language that they learn.
- have in mind
- How does (something) sound?
- I’m prepared to...
- vocabulary preview
- vocabulary review
- assessment (role-play)
- Warm-Up A (Pair Activity)(Reference)
- Warm-Up B (Group Activity)(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review (Open-Ended Questions)
- Did You Know?(Reference)
- Useful Expressions(Reference)
- Complete the Dialogue(Type in the Blanks)
- Role-Play (Pair Activity)(Reference)