What Kind Do You Like?
In this lesson, students use the simple present tense to discuss likes. They also learn vocabulary for common movie and music genres.
- simple present
- What kind of music do you like?
- What kind of movies do you like? I like...
- Image Match A(Image Match)
- Image Match B(Image Match)
- Complete the Sentences(Type in the Blanks)
- Comprehension Questions(Open-Ended Questions)
- Pair Work(Reference)
- Listening(Type in the Blanks)
- Spelling Practice(Type in the Blanks)
- Personal Response(Speaking Task)