How Many Does She Have?
In this lesson, students use the simple present tense to discuss quantity and possessions. They learn how to ask and answer questions with “how many,” and they also learn vocabulary for common objects (countable nouns) that people have/own.
- simple present
- How many do you have?
- How many does he/she have?
- I have...
- He/She has...
- pair work
- Image Match A(Image Match)
- Image Match B(Image Match)
- Vocabulary Practice(Type in the Blanks)
- Questions(Open-Ended Questions)
- Answers(Open-Ended Questions)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)
- Assessment (Open-Ended Questions)