In this lesson, students review words and sentence structure used for describing past experiences in small talk situations. They also practice using and identifying positive and negative adjectives.
- How was your weekend/holiday/trip?
- Where did you go?
- What did you do?
- How did it go?
- Why? What happened?
- Did you do anything fun/exciting/interesting?
- adjectives (positive and negative)
- simple past
- participial adjectives
- speaking practice
- listening practice
- grammar review
- Let's Learn!(Reference)
- Listen & Repeat(Reference)
- Usage Note(Reference)
- Dialogue 1(Dialogue)
- Dialogue 2(Dialogue)
- Dialogue 3(Dialogue)
- Positive Experiences(Reference)
- Negative Experiences(Reference)
- Listen & Respond(Multiple-Choice)
- Participial Adjectives(Reference)
- -Ed & -Ing Adjectives(Multiple-Choice)
- Pair Work(Reference)
- Review(Open-Ended Questions)
- Assessment A: Listening (Video)(Multiple-Choice)
- Assessment B: Speaking(Speaking Task)