High Int – Adv
Students learn the history of harvest festivals that have taken place around the world, including the ancient Chinese harvest festival and modern customs in North America. Students also learn related idioms.
Note: This lesson covers the history of this holiday in both the US and Canada. The reading uses the term "Native Americans" when referring to Indigenous people in the US. In Canada, we use the term "Indigenous Peoples." The digital version is currently only available in American English.
- vocabulary review tasks
- introduction to idioms
- comprehension questions
- pair work
- group work
- discussion questions
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review A(Multiple-Choice)
- Vocabulary Review B(Multiple-Choice)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)