Students read about the Calgary Stampede. This lesson includes a reading, comprehension check, vocabulary review, and discussion questions. It also includes a research task about the involvement of the First Nations community.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- chuck wagon
- kick off
- warm-up tasks
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- discussion questions
- research assignment
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- True or False(True or False)
- Vocabulary Review(Type in the Blanks)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)