May Day is both a springtime celebration and a day to celebrate workers. This lesson includes a reading about the history of this day. Students also practice vocabulary and sorting.
This content may not be appropriate for all students. Teacher discretion is advised.
- vocabulary review tasks
- comprehension questions
- discussion questions
- group challenge
- Vocabulary Preview A(Matching)
- Vocabulary Preview B(Matching)
- Read & Listen(Reference)
- Usage Note(Reference)
- Comprehension(Open-Ended Questions)
- Vocabulary Review(Type in the Blanks)
- Discussion or Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Group Challenge(Reference)
- Listen & Type(Type in the Blanks)