Grammar Test 2
This test can be used for placement, assessment, or review. For placement, a low or mid-range score indicates that students should use our beginner or low-intermediate materials. A high score indicates that they can use our intermediate materials.
Find comprehensive lessons on the grammar targets from this test in our Grammar Practice Worksheets section. Use Grammar Tests 3 or 4 to determine higher levels.
- Simple Past(Type in the Blanks)
- Simple Future(Multiple-Choice)
- Count & Non-Count Nouns(Type in the Blanks)
- Adverbs of Manner(Type in the Blanks)
- Adverbs & Adjectives(Multiple-Choice)
- Prepositions of Direction(Type in the Blanks)
- Gerunds & Infinitives(Multiple-Choice)
- Simple Present, Past & Future(Type in the Blanks)
- Writing(Open-Ended Questions)
- Speaking(Speaking Task)