Grammar Test 3
This test can be used for placement, assessment, or review. We recommend that students get a high grade on Grammar Tests 1 and 2 before trying Test 3. For placement, a low or mid-range score on Grammar Test 3 indicates that students should use our intermediate-level materials. A high score indicates that they may be ready for our high-intermediate or advanced materials.
Find comprehensive lessons on the grammar targets from this test in our Grammar Practice Worksheets section.
- Simple Past & Past Progressive(Multiple-Choice)
- Simple Future & Future Progressive(Type in the Blanks)
- Simple Past & Present Perfect(Type in the Blanks)
- Present Perfect & Present Perfect Progressive(Type in the Blanks)
- Tag Questions(Type in the Blanks)
- Comparative & Superlative Adjectives & Adverbs(Type in the Blanks)
- First, Second & Third Conditional(Type in the Blanks)
- Review of Simple Tenses(Open-Ended Questions)
- Speaking(Speaking Task)
- Writing(Open-Ended Questions)