In the Bedroom
Lit – Adv
This scene features children in a bedroom. What objects do your learners see? Where are the objects and people situated? What are the kids doing?
The audio file features ten words from this scene. See Vocabulary List below for these words. Refer to the Teachers' Notes in this section for ideas on how to practice theme-based vocabulary and various grammar targets using Language Scenes.
Vocabulary List: bunk beds, mattress, blanket, desk, bookcase, lamp, poster, closet, alarm clock, hanger
Grammar Targets: simple present, present progressive, simple past, simple future, present perfect, prepositions of place
- Picture Dictionary(Flashcard Set)
- Bedroom Scene(Reference)
- Listen & Repeat(Reference)
- Look & Find(Reference)
- Questions about the Scene(Open-Ended Questions)
- Questions about Me(Open-Ended Questions)
- Write a Story(Open-Ended Questions)
- Speaking Assessment(Speaking Task)